Bookings are available across sitting times, each sitting time is 2 hours in duration.
Due to the current Government restrictions, capacity is limited and we suggest you secure a table as to not miss out. Walks in will be available, subject to availability. For the latest COVID updates please see here.
10% surcharge applies on public holidays
Groups 10+ | Please note for bookings of 10 or more, groups must secure their booking with a Credit Card application.
- By making this reservation you agree and acknowledge as follows;
- Your booking numbers do not exceed 30 guests including any babies and children, you have not made any arrangements with other known bookings at this venue during your booking time
- Bookings of 20+ will incur a $10pp cancellation or no show fee
- You agree to acknowledge that yourself along with any of your guests are not displaying cold like symptoms, have been in contact with any known COVID cases and have not returned from interstate or overseas in the past 14 days
- Please arrive 15mins prior to your booking time for all guests to check in
- All Adult guests will be required to check in upon entry to comply with the current Government Legislation. Name in full along with a current phone or email contact is required. Details will be retained for 28 days.
- Please respect all bookings have a strict sitting time to be adhered too, double bookings are not permitted
- All minors are to be accompanied by a legal guardian and are included in your table booking head count
- Please note no table allocations are guaranteed
- Park House Mona Vale is committed to the safety of all patrons and staff and is a registered COVID safe business
- All guests within your party must be present before you are seated
- All guest must remain seated for the duration of your visit, and must be wearing a mask unless eating or drinking
- Tables are only kept for a maximum of 15mins past your booking time, at which time your table may be reallocated. Fees may apply for no show bookings during peak service periods